Sale! Monpertone Monferrsto DOC  2013 Prunotto (Antinori) View larger

Monpertone Monferrsto DOC 2014 Prunotto Antinori ( 6 Stück)

11,90 € tax incl.

New product

994 Items

The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 6

Jahrgang 2014
Liter Preis € 15,87
Anbauregion Piemonte
Rebsorten Nebbiolo
Ausbau Barrique
Inhalt 0,750 L.
Trinktemperatur 16°
Lagerfähigkei 2/6 ANNI
Il nostro Giudizio 88/100
Anbau konventionell

Grapes: 60% Barbera - 40% Syrah

Origin & Soil: the Mompertone vineyard in the township of Calliano (province of Asti) with a clayey soil veined with sand.

Taste: deep ruby red in color with purple highlights, richly fruity aromas of plums and cherries with notes of violets, coffee, and spices. The palate is ample, dense, full with soft tannins, elegant and long. It is an excellent match with meat dishes, pot-au-feu, and fresh cheeses.

Climate Vintage: Both the winter of 2012-2013 and the spring of 2013 were notably damp and cold. Given 


Vintage: picking began on September 20th. The harvested grapes were extremely healthy and with a fine balance of the various components (sugar, acidity, and polyphenols). The grapes were destemmed and pressed and the Barbera grapes fermented for nine days on their skins at temperatures between 28° and 30° centigrade (82°-86° Fahrenheit). The Syrah was fermented for approximately ten days with temperatures which peaked at 31° centigrade (88° centigrade). After the malolactic fermentation, which was completed by the end of December, the two wines were blended and 60% aged for ten months in French Allier oak casks. The remaining 40% was aged, for ten months as well, in 60 gallon oak barrels used once or twice previously. 


Aktuell keine Kunden-Kommentare

Eigene Bewertung verfassen

 Monpertone Monferrsto DOC  2014 Prunotto Antinori ( 6 Stück)

Monpertone Monferrsto DOC 2014 Prunotto Antinori ( 6 Stück)

Risultati immagini per antinori
30 andere Artikel in der gleichen Kategorie: